Frontier Tubular Services
Frontier offers full tubular services including inspection and additional maintenance services conducted within the controlled environment of our 52,000 square foot Edmond, Oklahoma and our 40,000 square foot Houston, Texas facilities. We are fully equipped with state-of-the-art equipment to provide the required precision and accuracy for your specific inspection and hydrostatic testing needs. Our service technicians are trained and certified to assure we meet industry best practices.
Inspection and Testing Services
- 4-Point Electromagnetic Inspection (EMI) - Frontier can handle up to 13 3/8" OD and performs all inspections using AP 5CT and 5B guidelines.
- Special End Area (SEA) – Frontier utilizes the latest wet bath technology to provide superior SEA inspection.
- Visual Thread Inspection (VTI)
- Full Length Drift Inspection (FLD)
- Hydrostatic Testing
- API Thread Gauge Inspection
- Ring Gauge Inspection
- Computer Numerical Controlled (CNC) – Mori Seiki CNC units with threading capabilities from 4 1/2" to 13 3/8" OD
- Coupling Bucking and Removal
- API Number 1550 - View Certificate
- Atlas Bradford Certificate(#AB145) - View Certificate
Other Services including Pipe Maintenance and Reclamation
- Pipe OD Brushing
- Pipe OD Varnishing
- Rockwall C Hardness Testing
- NORM Testing
- ID Waterblasting and Rattling
Tubular Services Gallery